Donnerstag, 17. September 2009

It's only fear, but I like it!
1. Which functions can music have for different people?
2. What does music mean to you? Which role does it play in your life?
3. Please comment on one or more of those song quotations referring to the teenage angst phenomenon!



"Does it feel too real / When everything you love to fear seems the same?" Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Too Real
"Stop being so laissez-faire / We're all scared of the future" Bloc Party – Plans
"The fear and the consumption / The fear and the yearning / It's gonna to eat you alive" Bloc Party – Positive Tension
"Sweet music in my ears / And a night full of no fears" The Cardigans – No Sleep 3:45
"Down here, I cannot sleep from fear" Coldplay – Spies
"I know why you make me so scared / You're all I can see" Graham CoxonvAll Over Me
"You're not sure, well that's okay / Cause I am and I'm not afraid" Eels – The Good Old Days
"All alone with his thoughts and fears / He alone knew that the price would come in years" The Futureheads – We Cannot Lose
"You're coming with me / Through the aging, the fearing, the strife" Interpol – Evil
"Wir werden alles von uns geben / Unsere Hoffnung und die Angst verlieren" Kante – Warmer Abend
"Don't they know we're so afraid / ... / We're afraid to be alone / ... / We're afraid of everyone / We're afraid of the sun" Maximo Park – Isolation
"The scraping subject ruled by fear told me / Whiskey works better than beer" Elliott Smith – King's Crossing
"But then a strange fear gripped me / And I just couldn't ask" The Smiths – There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
"Don't be afraid / To be afraid here with me" The Stills – Let's Roll
"Ich mag den Zweifel, der an mir nagt / Wenn meine Angst mich schnell verlässt" Tocotronic – Aber hier leben nein danke
"Jetzt bin ich bereit / Ich fürchte nichts weit und breit" Tocotronic – Ich habe Stimmen gehört
"Das war eine Mischung aus Angst und Bier / Die dich trieb weiter zu gehen / ... / Sich gehen zu lassen, in Liebe und Angst" Tomte – Für immer die Menschen
"Mit fester Stimme sag ich Dir / Hab keine Angst" Tomte – Ich sang die ganze Zeit von dir
"Ich hab Angst vor dem Alltag / ich hab Angst vor den Träumen / Angst davor sie zu leben" Blumfeld – Testament der Angst

Keine Kommentare:


SINNVOLL

SINNVOLL
www.brustkrebs-aktion.de

meine dunkelroten Gäste

MEIN DAWANDAKAUFHAUS

Das peinlichste Lieblingslied unter der Sonne Award

Das peinlichste Lieblingslied unter der Sonne Award
HURRA, schlechter Geschmack kann stilbildend sein!