Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010

Filmtipp: Paris je t'aime

Sitting there, 
alone in a foreign country, 
far from my job and everyone I know,
a feeling came over me. 
It was like remembering something
I'd never known before 
or had always been waiting for, 
but I didn't know what. 
Maybe it was something I'd forgotten or something I've been missing all my life. 
All I can say is that I felt, 
at the same time, joy and sadness.
But not too much sadness, because I felt alive.
Yes, alive. 
That was the moment I fell in love with Paris. 
And I felt Paris fall in love with me.





(Paris je t´aime)

Keine Kommentare:


SINNVOLL

SINNVOLL
www.brustkrebs-aktion.de

meine dunkelroten Gäste

MEIN DAWANDAKAUFHAUS

Das peinlichste Lieblingslied unter der Sonne Award

Das peinlichste Lieblingslied unter der Sonne Award
HURRA, schlechter Geschmack kann stilbildend sein!